Saturday, December 26, 2009

SICK!

bad day.
i woke up at 9 sumthg as usual 2day.
thn i opened the door and stepped out from my room,
then,
i slipped down!!!
what the....
cuz my mom is mopping the floor,
and it's still wet...

my sis sit up frm her bed,
and ask:" what happen to u???"
i said:" i fall down...."
i expected her to come down and help me up.
but,
she lay back to her bed and LAUGH!!!!
what the...
what kind of sister is this??!!!
orz...

i was flu.
the whole complex is quiet 2day.
i have nth to do,
so i get cold.
LOL

going to rest now.
LISA say i will take sick leave 2ml.
no way!!!
i must recover,
and go to laugh her 2ml. xD

2 comments:

  1. Oh my,I get a flu too..T.T..coz the sunshine city air-con too strong,but no ppl thr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahha. take care larh. i recover dy. xD

    ReplyDelete