Monday, December 14, 2009

BYE UHS~!

YOOHOOOO~~!!!
finally...
i'm FREE~! =D

no more blue pinafore,
no more white sch shoes,
no more thick text book,
no more alarm on 5,
no more sch bus,
no more SPM ~! xD

i went to gurney 2day.
we reached thr around 3.
and i had my breakfast+lunch at 3. xD

after having my BR-UCH,
we watched THE PRINCESS & THE FROG.
it's quite nice. =]

thn we start to walking all around frm 5 to 10.
and took many stupid photos.
it's tired man...
but satisfied. xD

i bought myself a new dress.
hohohohohoho~!!!! xD

many photos wil be upload to FB when my cousin is free.



going to sleep now.
still gotta go to sch to return the text book 2ml.
UHS is no longer my sch,
but my EX- sch.
xD

4 comments:

  1. Yes yes!!
    No more school!!
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah...gt ex bf nw ex school pulak...watch so many movies make me jealous nia...=)birdy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahah~
    u also got marh. xD

    ReplyDelete