Sunday, July 24, 2011

NEW MEMBER IN THE ROOM ♥

TADA!!!!


WELCOME the new member of my room,
the rakkimon (ocean monkeys). ♥♥


i've been looking for it for months.

and guess what?
my X3 saw it ACCIDENTALLY in SnJ,
after hearing me mentioned to HIM in the car for just a simple sentence,
that i don't even remember.
duhh.

okie,
what's ocean monkeys?

it's a kind of pet.
erm...
maybe a prawn?
fish???
monkey???? lol
i've no idea.
but it's a PET.
lol.

the thing that amaze me is,
this thing can live for a long long time.
it doesn't mean that it won't die.
it dies,
but yet,
it will come alive!!! *weeee*

i just have to evaporate until the water is totally dry,
and a salt crystal substance form,
add in water,
here they come alive.
LOL!


i'll try to take the picture of my little baby after they hatch.
it's very very small.
erm,
tiny.
i dunoe whether can it be seen in the picture. hmmm.... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment