Sunday, December 20, 2009

BAD DAY

not going to on9 that often.
cuz start working dy. T^T
tired larh...

everyday ate my lunch around 4,
thn have my dinner around 9.
thn slp around 12.
so,
getting fatter and FATTER~!!!!
no more tym for me to jog.
how..??!!!!
just let it be???
no way!!!!
i dun wanna be dua pui po larh....

damn tired 2day.
reached home around 10.
work for 11 hours!!!!
it's killing me.
HATE those stupid customer,
selfish larh!
wanna reborn their hair,
but always come after hanging around the whole complex.
so,
we gotta stay until very late,
just bcuz wanna done her hair,
to fulfill her own vanity!!!!
somemore wanna bargain for lower price!!!
WTH??!!!
wat kind of ppl is this???!!! *fainted

i sensed that 2day was a bad day since i woke.
i cnt gt my shirt after i bath.
it's lost!!!! ==
make my nearly late.

thn,
i followed my mom to qb.
she wanna go to change those t-shirt that we bought on wed,
she had bought the wrong size.

qb's main entrance is stil closing while we reach thr.
so,
we bought a cup of ice-blended at COFFEE BEAN
since it's the only shop we can go into.
LOL
after we bought our ice-blended,
the entrance is also open.
so,
my mom RUSH to the 1st floor,
the BRANDS OUTLET to change the shirt.
so i followed.
suddenly, * suddenly sounds weird huh? ==
the guard * i think larh, cuz his uniform is white and he is standing at the main entrance thr. xD
he blocked my way!!!!!
i was shocked,
thn he pointed at my ice-blended....
i was chased out... T^T
so i gotta wait my mom outside the shop.

after changing,
we RUSH to bj for work.

i folded the towers,
thn sweep the floor.
when i was sweep the floor and talking to EMELIR,
my high heels BROKE!!!!!
WTH??!!!!!!!

i tried to stick it back with hot glue gun.
it's work!!!!!! for a few step.... T^T
haiz.....
bye, my lovely high heels... T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment