Tuesday, June 28, 2011

FRIENDS?

when i was small,
mama told me that there's many types of people in this big big world,
waiting for me to discover them all.

yet,
i guess there's many types of friends as well.
of course i met true friends.
who i really love 'em much. ♥
lately,
i met some friends that i didn't met before,
who i thought they are true.
i hope they were.
i think they were.

but now,
they hurt,
they chit chat about everyone,
they are so mean to me.

when i was in my early teenage,
friends meant everything to me.

but now i realized,
friends betray.
they can talk about me when i'm not around,
talk about you when you aren't around,
about her,
him,
them,
they gossip bout everyone.

i need friends,
those who are really true to me.

luckily,
i still have you guys,
who really cares,
who make friend with a sincere heart.



4 comments:

  1. Me me me, I'll always be with you my dear!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea yea. i know you are always here darling. luckily i still have you...
    feel like wanna hug you tight and cry out really really loud. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, find a day I go overnight kay, just tell me what happened. You'll go through it somehow, see, how suffer am I but I still smile everyday, you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe i ain't tough enough.
    anyway, i still have you dear. you are the reason to make me smile everyday. x)

    ReplyDelete