Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MONEY



i went to QUEENS 2day.
i haven't been thr fr quite a long time.
many new shops and many old shops closed too.
LOL


i had my br-uch at FRIDAY.
it's nice.


i bought 8 muffins at JUST MUFFIN too.
cute huh? xD
hope that it taste nice too.
LOL
i watched MULAN 2day.
it's nice.
vry touching movie.
LI JIU ZHE & FANG ZHU MING is cute.
but they died.... T^T

the best thing is
i bought many many many MANY new clothes 2day.
keep rushing in and out at the fitting rooms.
tried many clothes and buy many too. xD
spend 300++ dolars on my clothes,
but my mom pay for it.
so satisfy~!!
muahahahahs~!!!! xD
it's really nice to spend money on the things i like.
so,
i'm going to interview for my 1st job 2ml,
wanna earn more money,
so that i can spend more too.
haha~!
good luck to myself~ =]

No comments:

Post a Comment