Thursday, December 31, 2009

POPO

i visited my POPO in the morning 2day.
just wanna send her some TAO SAR PIA.

when i was talking with my cousin,
she walk out from her room,
and gave me one ANGPOW.
she say is to bless me to get my car license soon,
in HAKKA.

when i open the ANGPOW in the car,
i shouted very loud.
there's 200 dollars in the ANGPOW.
i shouted not because im happy,
it's because i was so shocked!
my parents are shocked too!
200 dollars,
just to wished me all the best i my car test.
i was so touched.
because i know,
200 dollars is very very very big amount to her,
cause she has never work at all.

i was take care by her when i am still a little tot,
for three years.
she loves me and one of my cousin more obviously.
she's a fierce mother and granny,
everyone know this.
but,
she never scold me before,
eventhough i did something wrong.

i was sad when i look at her this few months.
she was sick.
and she became very thin and weak.
she cnt even speak clearly.
she always tried hard to speak with me in mandarin last time,
so that i can understand better.
but now,
she don't even have the strength to translate her words into mandarin.
she always speak with me in hakka these few months.
i tried hard to answer her with hakka too.
i cnt speak well,
but i was satisfy when i saw her smile on the face.
and i enjoy to hear her laughter when i spoke wrongly.

she nvr like to talk much,
so,
she's not to be good at express her love to us.
but i know,
she was a great granny.
i love her....

2 comments:

  1. I kinda miss your popo too, long time didn't see her already..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahaha. nono. different. this is my popo, mami's mami. that one u miss is my ama, daddy's mami. xD see when u free come and find her lorh. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete