Monday, May 16, 2011

EWWW!

are you still a little girl???
don't you know how to differentiate what is right and what is wrong???

sometime, doing something for fun without thinking make people feel abominate.

the dirty liquid from your mouth,
the so called SALIVA is very unhygienic.
don't you know???
ex-science stream student.

can you please think twice before you do something please.

you can't slap me at the first time so you split on my hand??
still act like you are joking??????
and trying to clean your dirty thing on my hand with your handkerchief,
which is very hygienic you thought??
you use that to wipe everything on your face,
and you think wiping away your saliva on my hand
with you handkerchief really help alot????
WHAT A EXCELLENT THINKING!
i clap for you har!



i didn't scold you is because im stunned.
yea,
i really stunned.
WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT THING?!
HUH?!

second,
i do not want your bf to call me again.
i promised him to treat you well.
in the condition,
if you behave yourself.
but, did you???

but still i keep it for myself today,
because IM IN A GOOD MOOD!
YOU CAN'T AFFECT ME!!


NAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment