Monday, May 23, 2011

I'LL SMILE =)

i read your blog.
you are trying to screw up my relationship with my friends.
and there is a lot of similar words,
including the style of my articles.

maybe like what your bf had say,
i should feel happy for you imitating,
at least you like my work.
at least there's someone who appreciate my things.
thanks for motivating me girl.

sorry readers,
there will be no sarcastic post anymore.

i think i should face everything in a different way.
i will not be attacking this girl anymore.
she shouldn't appear in my blog for so many times.

PINK looks joyful!
isn't it?

but,
we stop this not because of your silly threatening.
don't think that really works.
still,
you can't affect me.

he said,
i do not deserve sadness,
especially because of these stuff.

i will SMILE!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment