Friday, February 19, 2010

DOWN

is that shameless for buying new hp???
i'm just satisfying myself.
thr's 2 years ago,
since i changed my last phone,
my phone is going to spoil.
it's tat a big sin for changing myself a new phone after 2 years...???

studying mass comm is wasting my time??
what if lawyer???
i dun even have a little fraction of interest for being a lawyer.
i know,
u r professor,
u r rich,
u want me to work for u,
as ur daughter do.

but i'm so sry,
im not ur daughter.
u want me to leave my family
move myself to ipoh for something that i dun like,
i cnt make it.

studying mass comm is not wasting my time,
i'll prove u.
i know,
PR is not as rich as lawyer,
but,
i wanna work for myself,
but not for money.

the way u talked to me,
the words u had said had hurt me hardly,
mr.lawyer.

5 comments:

  1. cant help u anything
    cheer up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey...hamisu kah u pulak!!!not fang bian 2 tell here call me k...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. geo: thx
    anonymous: who r u? deb??

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...ya lah abothen...i'm ur zhong shi fans noe!!!wakakaka=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahhaahhahah. thx thx! thx fr supporting. xD

    ReplyDelete