Thursday, February 11, 2010

CNY!

it's quite a long tym ago since i upload my blog.
busy working everyday.
chinese new year is coming,
many ppl busy changing their hair style.
i work for at least 10 hours everyday!
perming,
straightening,
rebounding,
dye,
treatment,
ETC ETC ETC ETC....
GOSH!

i really did miss my sch life. *sigh

chinese new year is coming soon.
2ml will be the last day for me to think so hard,
thinking bout which clothes to wear every morning! *laugh out loud
going to wear my new clothes on sat!
yoohoo~~!!!



looking forward fr the coming of new year.
looking forward for wearing new clothes,
looking forward for reuniting with my relatives,
looking forward for BBQ and steamboat,
looking forward for stop working,
looking forward for ANG POW! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment