Friday, January 22, 2010

L LICENSE.


* my face is so steam in the pic.... ==

i gt my L license!!!!! =D
i went for my 2nd practical 2day.
finally,
i drove on the road!! xD

its quite nice 2day,
cuz thr's no hot sun 2day.
hohohohohoh~
thx God. =)

uncle drop me at KFC 2day.
i had m y lunch thr with BAV.
thn we walked home frm KFC.... ==

we went many place too.
went econsave,
thn eat tau hua. xD

thn crapped alot too.
sadly GEO is nt here.
that pity thing is working while we are enjoying ourselves!!
muahahahas! xD

4 comments:

  1. haha...u miss me???got si hui???haha...next time eat together la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahah~! miss u???
    nvr si hui larh. pro dy. muahahas!
    haha. see 1st luu~~~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa,geng lo ...take l licence le ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. geng...???? l license only worh.. ==

    ReplyDelete