Thursday, June 17, 2010

A LETTER FOR OUR PRESIDENT OF CC

i just came bac frm sch.

and,
u know wat?
im really unhappy with your attitude,
the president of cyber cafe.
as i told,
u asked,
we wil be start drawing at 7 in the morning, until 9.
and,
u woke up in 7.30 in the morning,
reached at 8.30.
how great is that??
wat kind of president is this?
wat's the point of coming then??
just to show teacher your face,
told her that u came??
congrats then,
teacher reached after u.
she didn't know that u came just a little earlier then her.

and,
please dun gives stupid excuses when i didn't ask anything.
i never wanna know why r u late.
it's none of my business.
and,
your excuses is really so unacceptable.
i thought only primary school student wil say such thing.
wat a surprise?!
our president said so too.

thx for your milo.
please come straight away when u woke up late next time.
i dun need u to buy me milo,
since i brought my own a big tumbler of water.

oh yea,
thx for making me to wash my car maps too.
your milo,
which u buy for me,
and made u late fr one and a half hours,
and came for only half an hour,
had spilt in my car.
please tie it tightly next time.

besides,
wat i wanna tell u is,
im not that close with u darling.
i dun need u to help me to wash my legs and hands.
i can wash by myself.
it's MY hands and MY legs.
the feeling is really weird,
when there's OTHER PEOPLE's hand keep rubbing on MINE.

the way u talk make me feel sick, president.
stop flattering me.
i cant gives u anything.
i have no money nor power.
i know, i know,
u r the coolest girl,
u get the president place after 2 weeks u get into this new school.

i know, i know.
u wanna be the president of seni club too.
then,
flatter on monica or ms.chan.
not me,
i cant give u anything.

sry for didn't give u any respond on your jokes.
cause im not that kind of person,
who can laugh with u very loudly,
eventhough im so unhappy with u.

maybe u should teach me,
on how to flatter everyones,
include the one u dislike so much.

thx.

4 comments:

  1. Wah!y scold ppl in blog?so uncomfortable...n quite nonsense..wan scold,scold in front of the PRESIDENT...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wawawa...don't angry r leng lui...cool down......new president also like tis?OMG...pattern 99...scold him is true d...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yarito: i nvr scold. im just telling how i feel. telling here had nth different with telling infront of her. cause she wil read this. and this is my blog. i think i hv the right to write any NONSENSE on MY BLOG right?? anyway, thx fr reading. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. erm. she is not my president also. she is president of cyber cafe, im not under cyber cafe. lol

    ReplyDelete