Friday, March 12, 2010

I AM WHO I AM

VEXED!!

wat's my next step?
i wanna study in HanChiang,
i wanan study mass comm.
it's my dream,
it's my interest.

however,
my dad wants me to continue my studies at F6.
wants me to study in local U after that.
he said:
" don't u think F6 is better??? ppl won't look down upon u.
because u r an undergraduate, but not a college student. "

what's wrong with college student??
every college student cant study well???
every college student just playing around???
SUPERFICIAL!!!

my uncle wants me to study law.
so that i can work for him after that.
he said:
" studying mass comm is just wasting your time.
can even earn money, u gotta work for the other for your whole life! "

so what?!
is there any different if i study law?
still,
im gonna work for u,
work for the other.
then y dun i work for my own interest???

STOP ANNOYING ME PLS!

i won change my mind,
no matter wat u ppl say.

i'm not u,
i'm who i'm,
i'm a different particular from u ppl.
i have my own mind,
interest,
i have confidence too.
i dun believe that i cant make it.

maybe,
one day i fail,
i dun care.
i will take the failure upon myself.
i won even drop a little drop a tear infront of u.

failure doesn't mean anything to me,
because,
it's just a little trial for me,
BEFORE I SUCCESS!

thx daddy,
i know u want me to study in F6
because u worry that ppl wil look down upon me,
but
pls believe in me,
believe that i can make it.
loves =)

3 comments:

  1. thx. but im going to f6 dy. wasted ur supprt. paiseh. hahaha xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. U going f6?wat u choice me also support 1....but make sure u bie hou hui o..haha...^.^

    ReplyDelete