Wednesday, December 8, 2010

HOLIDAY

heyy readers,
im back.
i've been stop blogging for quite a long time. xD

well,
my holiday began one month ago.
but i cant really remember what i had did for the whole month.

erm,
i went to Korea for a trip.
my 1st trip to other country in my life. x)
it's a beautiful place with cooling weather.

then,
i stay at home,
series,
sleep,
eat.
yea.
it's kinda enjoy.
duh

i did something meaningful too.
i earned myself some money from PC EXPO.
work for Digi.
promoting broadband.
quite a tough job.
very challenging.
but i enjoy it much. =)

"Digi broadband,
38 ringgit for one month,
free modem,
no contract.... "
duh

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm from Brazil and I love meeting people around the world.
    What is your age? What is your country? What are their cultures and how you celebrate Christmas and New Year?
    How are your holidays? My being boring.
    Excuse the many questions, but do enjoy meeting new people and cultures.

    ReplyDelete