Saturday, October 2, 2010

LOST

2 more days to go,
final exam is getting nearer and nearer.
i never been such unruffled before.

i thought i should study throughout nights and days,
i thought i should study like most of them do.
but i never,
I'm still fooling around,
online,
outing...
*duh

f6 seems so hopeless to me.
i thought we should study what we want to study,
instead of forcing us to study those rubbish which we are not interested AT ALL.

after entering f6 only i realised,
i'm so lost.
i dunoe what is my next step,
i was like soaking myself im a swamp,
keep on sinking down and down,
then drown.

i never meant to racist,
but there's only 5 teachers for me,
there are 2 malay teachers among them.
and i really see the different between chinese teachers and malay's.
they are so sluggish,
so inactive, idle, indolent.
they are SUCKS!

I'm wondering whether to continue computing or to drop it.
i really dun understand what are the biatch teaching bout.
i dun really think she does.
if,
teaching is just reading out every single words in the slide show,
then,
i think i can be the headmistress too.

nice dream huh? =)



No comments:

Post a Comment