Monday, May 10, 2010

I'M GEORGIAN

my new life began~!!!

i went to my new school today.
the environment is quite nice.
but,
im stil no used to stay in the same hall with so many races of ppl.
but i think i can used to it after few weeks.
*hopefully
but,
the canteen food really made me feel SICK!
i'm going to prepare my own food to school for this coming one and a half year....

many speeches today.
but there is only two sentences i remember.

1st sentence,
"no matter which school r u frm,
gugurkanlah sekolah lama kamu,
because,
all of u r GEORGIAN now!!!!!"
*speechless

2nd,
" u should be proud to be here,
because,
u r SELECTED to be here,
sebuah sekolah yang BERPRESTASI TINGGI!!!!!! "
*WTH!
they keep promoting their school the whole day long. ==

St.George's!
St.George's!
We'll always be true,
Our dear St George's Girls' School.

4 comments: