Wednesday, November 25, 2009

WEDNESDAY



it was a nice day. =]
i slept until 12 sumthg in the noon. xD
after having my 'lunch' n routine,
i went to GP with my mom.

we reach thr around 3.
thn start shopping. yoohooo~ xD
i bought myself a book frm POPULAR,

THE MIDNIGHT CHARTER by DAVID WHITLEY,

n i found out that my watch had spoil. T^T

so,
i bought myself a new watch from PADINI. hoho xD

n we bought many titbit at the ground floor.

and,

my sis,
bought SJ's SORRY SORRY's album c.yoohoooo! xD

i met KOOI FERN n BOON YAN at popular,
n BOON YAN suddenly ask me,
" did u get ur TUNA?? "
i was so shocked!!!
how come she know i told my mom that i wanna buy tuna later???!!!!
thn i answered her with a:' huh...??? '
thn i heard she say: ' .....restaurant city... '
" huh?? wat's tat?? " *blur
thn she said: "tat day u chatted with me at FB, n ask TUNA frm me...." * did i..??
"i nvr play restaurant city..." ==
" HUH? ur primary photo at FB is 2 girl in sch uniform right?? "
" nope.... i think... tat's nt me.... " ==
LMAO!!! SHE'S CUTE! xD
i tot she so geng, heard tat i say i wanna buy TUNA 2nite.
CHEH!!!
we leave GP around 7.
but we reached home around 8!!!
cuz......
we lost...!!!!! ==
we cnt find our way back. LMAO!!! xD

we saw 2 accident on the way.
the 1st one is at the traffic light opposite MCD.
4 PCGHS's girl wearing uniform,
crash on a malay's family's car.
the 2nd one is at the junction outside my house.
accident seldom happen thr,
because it was a very quite road.
dunnoe hw the driver drive.
until the whole car is UP SIDE DOWN!!!!
shocked me,
i saw many dark liquid on the road,
i tot it was blood,
but it was tar actually. *cheh~!
n the driver didn't hurt at all.
cool huh?? xD

oh yea.
LEE TEUK kena H1N1... *sorbx
hope that he can get well soon.
GOD BLESS~

No comments:

Post a Comment